About Options Treatment Programs
Family involvement is the cornerstone to our treatment process. Family involvement is encouraged from the first appointment and then right to the end of the treatment episode. Recommendations are offered in an atmosphere of honesty, humor and hope!
During the treatment process many will experience:
- An opportunity to develop goals of treatment
- Understanding strengths and to use them in their day to day life
- Knowing and using coping skills in a variety of situations
- Involving family and a positive support network to help maintain the changes which have made while engaged in the treatment process.
- A greater understanding of what struggles someone may be experiencing and how to it has impacted thier life and/or their family’s life
While working with individual clients, consultation is often helpful in achieving a positive treatment outcome. With our client’s permission, Options’ staff will work effectively with family members, social workers, school officials, physicians, clergy, and/or other concerned people directly involved in an individual’s life.
Our mission statement, philosophy and principles are our foundation of service to the families we serve. Options Treatment Programs Inc. puts the client first. Options’ staff is dedicated to finding a solution that works for each client and their family.
Options also believes that our customers include not only the clients and their families, but also our referral sources. We pride ourselves on being a “gazelle” organization. This means that we are able to respond to problems in a timely manner and that we are not a hierarchy organization. Our staff is empowered to make decisions that benefit our clients, families, and our referral sources.